Welcome to Hegel's Bagels
A blog for true philosophers by Coleman Gariety, the world's most erudite scholar of Hegelian thought.
The purpose of this blog is to throw the light of being directly onto what (scandalously) goes by the name of ‘politics’ today. All that is one-sided will be exposed as two-sided; all that is shrouded in mystery will be held to the light without disenchantment; all that is narcissistic will be transformed into true love.
- Eros, Nietzsche, and the Ring: Part II - January 21, 2021 at 4:24 PM
- Eros, Nietzsche, and the Ring: Part I - January 21, 2021 at 4:24 PM
- Sketch of an Economy of Desire or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Insistence of Signifiers - December 25, 2020 at 4:25 PM
- Analysis of Wallace Stevens's "Of Mere Being" - December 18, 2020 at 8:03 PM
- Derrida and the "Right to Narcissism" - November 28, 2020 at 10:25 PM
…or you can find more in the archive.
- Larval Subjects
- Leiter Reports: A Philosophy Blog
- Robert Wallace's Philosophical Mysticism Blog
- My ❤️️ will go on (and so on and so on)
- Object-Oriented Philosophy
- After Nature
- Immanence: ecoculture, geophilosophy, mediapolitics
- Agent Swarm: Pluralism and Individuation in a World of Becoming
Should I include your blog here? Let me know.
Ideology is metaphysics.